About Price and Stock Sync for WooCommerce
Create a Hub and Satellite WooCommerce stores, and synchronise stock & price data between them.
- A great alternative to installing everything on a single, big multilingual site lots of geographic conditional logic… Create smaller country-specific translated sites instead.
- Emails from the satellite sites to your customers are sent in the language of the satellite site.
- Satellite sties can be in data centres that are physically close to your customers.
- Integrates with Aelia currency switcher, so the satellite sties can choose which currency to pull down.
- All sync operations are performed via product/variation SKU.
Changelog: Price and Stock Sync for WooCommerce
Removed some diagnostic logging to keep the logs a bit cleaner.
Bug fix: When pulling stock levels in the client/satellite.
Price sync with multi-currency on the host looks good. Added batch-pull for more efficient sync.
More testing and tweaks, prior to the initial release.
- Pull prices from the hub in the satellite site's currency, by passing Aelia Currency Switcher headers.
- Added options to enable/disable various push-pull sync options.
- First version where we can push stock updates from satellite sites back to the hub.
- Errors during the stock-adjust push-to-hub are stored in the satellite sites at order-level.
- Updated the admin controls library.